How to earn by Championing ChiChi
Sign up as a ChiChi Champion and once approved, you can start championing by sharing a custom URL (Webpage link) that contains your reference. If someone clicks on the link and makes a purchase from our website, then you earn 20% of the payment. Better still, if they subscribe to an ongoing Membership, you earn repeatedly from their monthly membership.
Please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth sign up:
- Log in to both Zazz (black website) and our Home (white) website.
- Register as an Affiliate on Zazz
- Register as an Affiliate on Home
- Please allow up to 5 working days for your Registration to be approved.
- If you have a subscription with ChiChi Fit, you can choose to be paid in Store Credit, which will automatically be used to pay any memberships fees. To enable Store Credit, go to Champion Portal – Settings and tick: “Enable payout via store credit”.
- Create a custom “slug”. This is the text that appears at the end of the URL that uniquely identifies you, and is how each sale can be associated to a Champion. If you don’t set a custom slug, then your Username will be used in the URL. We recommend doing this in both Home and Zazz using the same “slug”. Follow the links to set your custom slug:
- Once approved, and you’ve set your custom slug, or happy with your username, you can start generating Affiliate URLs.
Instructor Training, On-Demand and Masterclasses are all purchased through our Home site. You can generate URLs for these by using either the Affiliate URL generator or Creatives:
- Affiliate URLs
The default page is Masterclasses. To earn referrals from a Masterclass, simply copy the link and recommend via email, social media etc.
To earn referrals from On-Demand or Instructor training, scroll down to the Referral URL generator, paste the following into Page URL and then copy the generated link:
- “https://chichi-fit.co.uk/on-demand-classes” for On-Demand
- “https://chichi-fit.co.uk/become-a-dance-fitness-instructor-training-courses” for Instructor Training
If you want to generate HTML links, use the Creatives section and choose appropriately.
- Affiliate URLs
- From the Affiliate Portal, you can check if you have any Referrals or Payouts, as well as Statistics, Graphs, Visits and Order Details.
If you would like Referrals from Masterclasses, On-Demand and Instructor Training to be used as Store Credit, then they will be associated with your Zazz account and your next months subscription will be reduced accordingly. Please allow up to 5 working days for Referrals to be applied as Store Credit in Zazz.
- Check any generated URLs before sharing them to ensure they take you to the desired page.
- Become familiar with the Affiliate Portal, by browsing each section.